Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Eve


Eh...(shrug)

I think we all saw this coming.  No surprises here.

New Years Eve follows many lives as they approach a new year and new opportunities, as well as adventures to come. This film includes many stars such as Robert De Niro, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lea Michel, Zack Efron, Michelle Pfeiffer, Halle Berry, and this list goes on.

Basically, the film was mediocre or even less than that.  The acting wasn't horrible on all accounts, but I have discovered I am not a Zack Efron fan.  They all seemed to play very silly characters without much heart or much life.  I feel like a lot of unknown actors could have come up with the same result that would have skipped the theaters and went straight to the W Network.  So why did I pay for such a film when I probably could have seen a similar one on television, making me to switch the channel as soon as I discovered what it was? I should have known.

So, ultimately do not see this film, because frankly it's not worth your eleven bucks. I give this film 5.4/10.  Need a warm and fuzzy holiday film as a replacement?  I recommend The Holiday, Love Actually, When Harry Met Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment